Monday, February 22, 2010

Cocktails & Cakes

Heaven. What more do I need to say?! It was a night filled with some of the things I love cupcakes, cocktails & friends. It was a good night and I learnt I can make a mean cosmopolitan. I crazly made over 50 cupcakes on the cocktail theme. I made a B52 cake with amazing B52 frosting, cosmopolitan, whisky sour with lemon frosting, mojito which not as successful as I would have liked, it needed more lime. I also sneaked in a batch of chocolate and mint as a trial for the next Iron cupcake. All the cakes went down well, at least I hope they did. I was left with some the morning after along with a lot of nearly empty bottles of random booze. Cakes the morning after and a cup of coffee does wonders for a slight headache. I'm not sure what the next event will be. I am beginning the next cake decoration course on Wednesday so not sure how much time I will have for organising over the top cake themed nights.

No comments: